Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. One Request token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0102 or 0.00000100 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, COSS, Binance and Ethfinex. During the last week, Request has traded down 6.7% against the US dollar. Request has a total market cap of $7.41 million and $93,875.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00041071 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $464.58 or 0.04585935 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001129 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000121 BTC.
Buying and Selling Request
Request can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, DDEX, Mercatox, Bancor Network, IDEX, KuCoin, Huobi Global, CoinExchange, Radar Relay, WazirX, COSS, Bitbns, Coineal, Kyber Network, Gate.io, GOPAX, Koinex, CoinPlace and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Request using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.