Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. Ethereum Classic has a market cap of $711.58 million and $508.44 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded down 7.5% against the dollar. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be purchased for $6.28 or 0.00061927 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, Bitbns, Poloniex and BCEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $177.73 or 0.01753897 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 73.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, BTC Markets, LBank, Koineks, BitForex, Poloniex, Instant Bitex, Coinsuper, Gatehub, C2CX, BTC-Alpha, Cryptomate, QBTC, RightBTC, YoBit, Liquid, HitBTC, EXX, C-CEX, Crex24, Bibox, Coinhub, Gate.io, Bittrex, Huobi, Cryptopia, Coinone, Exrates, Exmo, Indodax, HBUS, BtcTrade.im, Binance, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Coinroom, BigONE, ZB.COM, CoinBene, Ovis, BCEX, Coinnest, ABCC, OKCoin International, Kraken, Bithumb, Coinbase Pro, CPDAX, Bitfinex, Coinut, Kucoin, Bit-Z, OKEx, FCoin, CoinTiger, ChaoEX, CoinEgg, CoinEx, Bitbns, Bitsane, CoinExchange, BTC Trade UA and Korbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.