Zennies (CURRENCY:ZENI) traded 40.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 27th. One Zennies coin can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. During the last seven days, Zennies has traded up 40.2% against the dollar. Zennies has a total market cap of $166,083.00 and $27.00 worth of Zennies was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded down 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 38.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000106 BTC.
Zennies Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 22nd, 2017. Zennies’ total supply is 1,000,812,836 coins. Zennies’ official Twitter account is @zenizone. Zennies’ official website is zeni.zone.
Zennies Coin Trading
Zennies can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zennies directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zennies should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zennies using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zennies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zennies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.