ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 27th. In the last seven days, ZelCash has traded 11.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. ZelCash has a market cap of $7.83 million and approximately $4.80 million worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZelCash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001036 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX, Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $90.56 or 0.00890925 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00025041 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.18 or 0.00237971 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007044 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002415 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003962 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003727 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 74,366,750 coins. The official website for ZelCash is zel.cash. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ZelCash
ZelCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, TradeOgre and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZelCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZelCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.