Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 27th. One Stratis coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.41 or 0.00003995 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Binance, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $40.45 million and $1.00 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Stratis has traded up 6.9% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00006604 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001151 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001951 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002574 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00065423 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000069 BTC.
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Cryptopia, Trade By Trade, SouthXchange, HitBTC, Bittrex, Bittylicious, Upbit, Coinrail, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, Crex24, Bithumb and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.