SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 27th. During the last seven days, SnowGem has traded 6.7% lower against the dollar. SnowGem has a market cap of $609,117.00 and $94,964.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SnowGem coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0360 or 0.00000352 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX, Graviex and Mercatox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,229.13 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $187.47 or 0.01832675 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $308.52 or 0.03015987 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $72.88 or 0.00712433 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $78.17 or 0.00764115 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011663 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.20 or 0.00070425 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $50.58 or 0.00494453 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00008167 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 16,996,640 coins and its circulating supply is 16,919,548 coins. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org.
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, STEX and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SnowGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.