Pakcoin (CURRENCY:PAK) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 27th. One Pakcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Pakcoin has a total market cap of $103,796.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Pakcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Pakcoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000101 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 22nd, 2015. Pakcoin’s total supply is 68,594,750 coins. The official website for Pakcoin is www.pakcoin.io. Pakcoin’s official Twitter account is @pakcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pakcoin Coin Trading
Pakcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pakcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pakcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pakcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pakcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pakcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.