Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 27th. Kyber Network has a total market cap of $30.90 million and $2.35 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Kyber Network has traded up 14.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Kyber Network token can now be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00001816 BTC on major exchanges including Neraex, DragonEX, DEx.top and Zebpay.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002630 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009778 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.67 or 0.00251374 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.15 or 0.01323273 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00020617 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00093640 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000403 BTC.
Kyber Network Profile
Buying and Selling Kyber Network
Kyber Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Bithumb, ABCC, Neraex, Livecoin, Gate.io, Huobi, CPDAX, Kucoin, Bancor Network, Cryptopia, Ethfinex, Coinone, TDAX, Coinnest, Coinrail, COSS, Kyber Network, Liqui, DragonEX, DEx.top, Binance, IDEX, Poloniex, OTCBTC, GOPAX, CoinExchange, Zebpay, AirSwap, Mercatox and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.