Invictus Hyperion Fund (CURRENCY:IHF) traded down 12.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 27th. One Invictus Hyperion Fund token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0480 or 0.00000472 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Invictus Hyperion Fund has traded 15.2% lower against the dollar. Invictus Hyperion Fund has a total market capitalization of $5.72 million and $10,689.00 worth of Invictus Hyperion Fund was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002630 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009778 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.67 or 0.00251374 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.15 or 0.01323273 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00020617 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00093640 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000403 BTC.
About Invictus Hyperion Fund
Invictus Hyperion Fund Token Trading
Invictus Hyperion Fund can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invictus Hyperion Fund directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Invictus Hyperion Fund should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Invictus Hyperion Fund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.