EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 27th. During the last week, EOS has traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.56 or 0.00035002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, Kucoin, HitBTC and Cryptomate. EOS has a market cap of $3.31 billion and $1.17 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002272 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 18% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0829 or 0.00000815 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DOBI trade, Bilaxy, Liqui, Instant Bitex, OKEx, Tidex, YoBit, Hotbit, TOPBTC, OEX, BitFlip, HitBTC, C2CX, WazirX, Binance, Huobi, Coinone, EXX, Kuna, CoinExchange, BCEX, Zebpay, IDAX, ABCC, Cobinhood, BigONE, COSS, Coinsuper, Koinex, LBank, BitMart, Bitbns, Bit-Z, IDCM, CoinTiger, BtcTrade.im, Bibox, ChaoEX, Exrates, Neraex, Mercatox, Ovis, Cryptopia, CPDAX, Poloniex, Vebitcoin, Cryptomate, Livecoin, Kucoin, Upbit, GOPAX, CoinEx, ZB.COM, QBTC, Rfinex, Coindeal, CoinBene, DragonEX, Exmo, OpenLedger DEX, DigiFinex, Bitfinex, Coinrail, Coinbe, Bithumb, OTCBTC, Gate.io, Tidebit, RightBTC, Kraken and Fatbtc. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.