AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded up 8.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 27th. AdHive has a total market capitalization of $415,960.00 and approximately $580.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AdHive token can now be bought for $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Liquid and IDEX. Over the last week, AdHive has traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- U Network (UUU) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 58.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Buying and Selling AdHive
AdHive can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdHive should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AdHive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.