Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded down 3.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 27th. One Absolute coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC on exchanges including STEX and Graviex. Absolute has a market cap of $33,030.00 and approximately $1,933.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Absolute has traded down 9.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.91 or 0.00888657 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00025176 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $24.21 or 0.00236667 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00006570 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0589 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002388 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003940 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003737 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 13,219,548 coins and its circulating supply is 12,687,136 coins. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Absolute’s official message board is forum.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official website is www.absolutecoin.net.
Buying and Selling Absolute
Absolute can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Absolute should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.