Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 25th. Over the last seven days, Verge has traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar. Verge has a total market cap of $85.78 million and $2.07 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verge coin can currently be bought for $0.0054 or 0.00000052 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC, Upbit and Graviex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $74.78 or 0.00717972 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011535 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00000858 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00015564 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0589 or 0.00000566 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Coindeal, LiteBit.eu, Sistemkoin, Huobi, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, TradeOgre, Gate.io, BiteBTC, Binance, Bittrex, Crex24, Upbit, Cryptopia, Bitfinex, CoinExchange, YoBit, HitBTC, Bitbns, Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.