Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 25th. During the last seven days, Raiden Network Token has traded up 5.5% against the U.S. dollar. Raiden Network Token has a total market capitalization of $9.92 million and $733,759.00 worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Raiden Network Token token can now be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00001938 BTC on exchanges including DDEX, Kucoin, Bibox and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008254 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00012442 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003883 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Token Profile
Buying and Selling Raiden Network Token
Raiden Network Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Kyber Network, Bibox, Bilaxy, Huobi, Binance, IDEX, LATOKEN, Gate.io, DDEX, Kucoin and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raiden Network Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Raiden Network Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.