Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded up 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 25th. In the last week, Giant has traded 15% lower against the U.S. dollar. Giant has a total market capitalization of $93,869.00 and approximately $2,241.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Giant coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0166 or 0.00000159 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $11.91, $10.42, $70.83 and $7.59.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $58.49 or 0.00561582 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 44.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00007421 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 27.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001490 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001251 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000241 BTC.
Giant Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 5,813,022 coins and its circulating supply is 5,663,018 coins. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Giant’s official website is giantpay.network.
Giant Coin Trading
Giant can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.71, $31.10, $18.98, $5.63, $33.89, $70.83, $7.59, $50.68, $13.92, $10.42, $11.91 and $20.33. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Giant should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Giant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.