BUZZCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 25th. BUZZCoin has a total market capitalization of $382,402.00 and $5.00 worth of BUZZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BUZZCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, YoBit, CoinExchange and Crex24. Over the last week, BUZZCoin has traded down 12.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
BUZZCoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 12th, 2016. BUZZCoin’s total supply is 19,999,999,999 coins. The Reddit community for BUZZCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BUZZCoin is www.buzzcoin.info. BUZZCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BUZZCoin Coin Trading
BUZZCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BUZZCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BUZZCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BUZZCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BUZZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BUZZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.