BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 25th. During the last week, BOScoin has traded down 15.3% against the US dollar. BOScoin has a total market cap of $4.34 million and $26,842.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BOScoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0066 or 0.00000065 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, GDAC and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001511 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000093 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 928,696,050 coins and its circulating supply is 656,545,503 coins. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io.
Buying and Selling BOScoin
BOScoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Kucoin and GDAC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOScoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BOScoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.