Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 20th. In the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Deutsche eMark coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000022 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and C-Patex. Deutsche eMark has a market cap of $127,556.00 and approximately $307.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 60,635,517 coins and its circulating supply is 53,653,541 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here. Deutsche eMark’s official website is deutsche-emark.de.
Buying and Selling Deutsche eMark
Deutsche eMark can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, C-Patex and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.