U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. U Network has a market capitalization of $18.85 million and approximately $1.01 million worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One U Network token can now be purchased for about $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bibox, DEx.top and DDEX. Over the last week, U Network has traded 30.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
U Network Profile
Buying and Selling U Network
U Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, DDEX, Bibox, DEx.top, IDEX and HADAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.