Synereo (CURRENCY:AMP) traded down 9.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 18th. During the last seven days, Synereo has traded 3.8% lower against the dollar. One Synereo token can currently be bought for about $0.0170 or 0.00000438 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Synereo has a market capitalization of $1.71 million and $17,302.00 worth of Synereo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002696 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.98 or 0.00268250 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009625 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $138.21 or 0.01324843 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00023811 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00011623 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.95 or 0.00095383 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperSpace, previously Synereo, redefines content publishing and distribution with Blockchain-enabled solutions that efficiently underlie and support a decentralized attention economy.
HyperSpace, a privately held company, was founded in 2014 by Dor Konforty, a leading expert in decentralized organizational principles with over eight years of experience in the crypto/decentralization space. With offices in Tel-Aviv and San Francisco, our multidisciplinary team is comprised of experts in entrepreneurship, software engineering, R&D, marketing, and design – all working together to realize our vision: Creating a new content economy.”
Buying and Selling Synereo
Synereo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN LATOKEN LATOKEN Bittrex Upbit HItBTC Fubt.top (China). It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Synereo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Synereo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Synereo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Synereo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synereo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.