Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. One Stellar coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0710 or 0.00000684 BTC on exchanges including ZB.COM, Binance, Ovis and BitMart. During the last seven days, Stellar has traded down 9.3% against the dollar. Stellar has a total market cap of $1.39 billion and approximately $65.21 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002755 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.95 or 0.00269244 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009683 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $137.50 or 0.01324436 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023811 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00096462 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000443 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019910 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Stronghold, Bitfinex, RippleFox, Bittrex, C2CX, Exrates, Indodax, Bitbns, ABCC, Ovis, BitMart, Koinex, OTCBTC, CEX.IO, GOPAX, Sistemkoin, Vebitcoin, CryptoMarket, Cryptomate, Kucoin, BCEX, Kuna, OKEx, Koineks, Poloniex, Kraken, Kryptono, CoinEgg, HitBTC, Binance, Stellarport, Huobi, ZB.COM, Upbit, Exmo, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.