Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 18th. Request Network has a market capitalization of $15.89 million and approximately $253,015.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Request Network has traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Request Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0218 or 0.00000561 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, Bancor Network, Liqui and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.91 or 0.00270100 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009687 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.77 or 0.01323575 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00024083 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.88 or 0.00095659 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000442 BTC.
Request Network Token Profile
Request Network Token Trading
Request Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Bancor Network, Radar Relay, Binance, Liqui, CoinExchange, Huobi, DDEX, Bitbns, IDEX, WazirX, COSS, GOPAX, Kucoin, Koinex, Mercatox, OKEx, Gate.io and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.