Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded up 11% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. Qtum has a total market capitalization of $250.22 million and approximately $189.41 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Qtum has traded down 6% against the dollar. One Qtum coin can now be purchased for $2.61 or 0.00025118 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox, BitForex, Bit-Z and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001485 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 44.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 28% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005327 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, Upbit, CoinEgg, Crex24, Binance, Coinsuper, BCEX, DigiFinex, Bit-Z, BigONE, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, CoinExchange, ZB.COM, Gate.io, Coinone, OKEx, ABCC, Huobi, Coinrail, Ovis, Cobinhood, EXX, HitBTC, HBUS, Liquid, Coindeal, Bitfinex, Livecoin, LBank, GOPAX, CoinEx, Exrates, OTCBTC, Bleutrade, Iquant, Bitbns, Liqui, Kucoin, BitForex, Bibox, Allcoin, DragonEX and Bithumb. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.