NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded up 15.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 18th. One NuShares token can now be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, NuShares has traded 3.3% higher against the dollar. NuShares has a market capitalization of $2.06 million and $221.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00025263 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001485 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 51.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 36.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004938 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
NuShares Token Profile
NuShares Token Trading
NuShares can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NuShares should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NuShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.