HBZ coin (CURRENCY:HBZ) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. HBZ coin has a total market cap of $315,034.00 and approximately $52,196.00 worth of HBZ coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, HBZ coin has traded down 21.7% against the dollar. One HBZ coin token can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, Exmo, HitBTC and Bitlish.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $518.02 or 0.04975779 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00047357 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001182 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00000915 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000177 BTC.
About HBZ coin
According to CryptoCompare, “
HBZ is a cryptocurrency and blockchain based transportation ecosystem to seamlessly offer transportation globally from scooters and cars to tolls and international flights through a partner network with ease, full transparency while users maintain full ownership of their personal data.
HBZ coin Token Trading
HBZ coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Exmo, Bitlish and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HBZ coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HBZ coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HBZ coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HBZ coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HBZ coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.