Dinero (CURRENCY:DIN) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. During the last seven days, Dinero has traded 4.3% lower against the dollar. Dinero has a market cap of $6,364.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Dinero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dinero coin can now be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Graviex, Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0934 or 0.00000899 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Traid (TRAID) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 60.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Dinero Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on January 26th, 2018. Dinero’s total supply is 10,947,934 coins and its circulating supply is 8,947,929 coins. Dinero’s official Twitter account is @dinerocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dinero is /r/Dinerocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Dinero is dinerocoin.org/blog. The official website for Dinero is dinerocoin.org.
Buying and Selling Dinero
Dinero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dinero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dinero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dinero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.