CREDIT (CURRENCY:CREDIT) traded up 14% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. In the last seven days, CREDIT has traded down 25.7% against the US dollar. One CREDIT coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Cat.Ex and BitForex. CREDIT has a total market cap of $73,696.00 and approximately $7,686.00 worth of CREDIT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 28.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001884 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 41.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- BitBall (BTB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000046 BTC.
hashing algorithm. CREDIT’s total supply is 30,825,710,000 coins and its circulating supply is 13,295,426,079 coins. CREDIT’s official Twitter account is @
CREDIT Coin Trading
CREDIT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and Cat.Ex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREDIT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CREDIT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CREDIT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CREDIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREDIT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.