Content Value Network (CURRENCY:CVNT) traded up 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 18th. Content Value Network has a market capitalization of $17.96 million and approximately $607,092.00 worth of Content Value Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Content Value Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0338 or 0.00000325 BTC on major exchanges including UEX, BitForex and BitMax. During the last seven days, Content Value Network has traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002738 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.93 or 0.00268579 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009661 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.60 or 0.01323158 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00023964 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.00 or 0.00096096 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000443 BTC.
Content Value Network Token Profile
Content Value Network Token Trading
Content Value Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax, UEX and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Content Value Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Content Value Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Content Value Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Content Value Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Content Value Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.