BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. One BlackCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0552 or 0.00000530 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Tux Exchange, CoinEgg and LiteBit.eu. BlackCoin has a market cap of $3.47 million and $14,597.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded down 8% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00025191 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001485 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00007343 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 50.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 42.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Upbit, Cryptopia, Trade By Trade, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Tux Exchange, Bittylicious, CoinEgg, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.