BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. Over the last week, BitBar has traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar. One BitBar coin can now be purchased for about $2.83 or 0.00027205 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Novaexchange. BitBar has a market cap of $120,123.00 and approximately $259.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21,839.82 or 2.09695272 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001365 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 42,395 coins. BitBar’s official website is bitbar.co. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB.
Buying and Selling BitBar
BitBar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Novaexchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.