Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded up 5.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. Aeternity has a market cap of $66.86 million and approximately $11.85 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aeternity token can now be purchased for about $0.24 or 0.00002316 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OOOBTC, LATOKEN, Gate.io and HADAX. In the last week, Aeternity has traded down 12.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001638 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Aeternity Token Profile
Aeternity Token Trading
Aeternity can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, OTCBTC, BitMart, HitBTC, LATOKEN, Crex24, Zebpay, Koinex, Tokenomy, FCoin, IDAX, ZB.COM, Liqui, Binance, Kyber Network, CoinBene, HADAX, BigONE, DragonEX, Gate.io, OKEx, Mercatox, OOOBTC and Radar Relay. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeternity should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.