StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 17th. During the last week, StrongHands has traded 14.9% lower against the dollar. One StrongHands coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, CryptoBridge, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. StrongHands has a total market cap of $613,396.00 and approximately $506.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded up 102% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,073,835,233,931 coins and its circulating supply is 9,313,604,060,476 coins. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for StrongHands is www.stronghands.info.
StrongHands Coin Trading
StrongHands can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Coindeal, BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Crex24, STEX and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StrongHands should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase StrongHands using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.