Capricoin (CURRENCY:CPC) traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 16th. One Capricoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00001003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. During the last seven days, Capricoin has traded down 11.3% against the US dollar. Capricoin has a total market cap of $202,335.00 and $14,924.00 worth of Capricoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 20th, 2015. Capricoin’s total supply is 200,995,023 coins and its circulating supply is 1,990,045 coins. The official website for Capricoin is capricoin.org. Capricoin’s official Twitter account is @CapricoinSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Capricoin is cryptomaa.com/coin/CPC.
Capricoin Coin Trading
Capricoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Capricoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Capricoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Capricoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Capricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Capricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.