Boohoo Group (LON: BOO) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/14/2019 – Boohoo Group had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc from GBX 300 ($3.92) to GBX 325 ($4.25). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/6/2019 – Boohoo Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 8/6/2019 – Boohoo Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 8/6/2019 – Boohoo Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 7/12/2019 – Boohoo Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 7/10/2019 – Boohoo Group is now covered by analysts at Societe Generale. They set a “buy” rating and a GBX 285 ($3.72) price target on the stock.
- 6/28/2019 – Boohoo Group is now covered by analysts at Macquarie. They set an “outperform” rating and a GBX 315 ($4.12) price target on the stock.
LON BOO traded down GBX 7.10 ($0.09) on Thursday, reaching GBX 221.20 ($2.89). The company’s stock had a trading volume of 2,204,216 shares, compared to its average volume of 7,270,000. The firm has a market cap of $2.57 billion and a PE ratio of 69.13. The business has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 221.85 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 210.51. Boohoo Group PLC has a 52 week low of GBX 146.40 ($1.91) and a 52 week high of GBX 249.20 ($3.26). The company has a current ratio of 1.83, a quick ratio of 1.35 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.64.
In other Boohoo Group news, insider Brian Small bought 20,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, August 14th. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 231 ($3.02) per share, with a total value of £46,200 ($60,368.48).
Recommended Story: What is an SEC Filing?
Receive News & Ratings for Boohoo Group PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boohoo Group PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.