Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 15th. One Radium coin can currently be bought for $0.54 or 0.00005185 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. Over the last seven days, Radium has traded down 8.7% against the dollar. Radium has a total market capitalization of $2.03 million and $1,250.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00023270 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001520 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Radium Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Trade By Trade, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.