BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded down 25.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 15th. In the last week, BitBay has traded 67% lower against the dollar. BitBay has a total market cap of $1.32 million and approximately $61,714.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitBay coin can now be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Upbit and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00023207 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001520 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005336 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.