Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 13th. One Golem token can currently be bought for $0.0549 or 0.00000514 BTC on popular exchanges including BitBay, GOPAX, WazirX and BitMart. Golem has a total market cap of $52.92 million and approximately $793,529.00 worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Golem has traded down 0.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002769 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29.09 or 0.00272755 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009340 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $149.61 or 0.01402615 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00023098 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.42 or 0.00097646 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000440 BTC.
Golem Token Profile
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Iquant, BigONE, OOOBTC, Livecoin, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Braziliex, Tidex, Bitbns, Bittrex, DragonEX, Zebpay, BitMart, Cobinhood, WazirX, Bithumb, Mercatox, BitBay, Huobi, OKEx, ABCC, Coinbe, Binance, GOPAX, YoBit, Vebitcoin, Tux Exchange, Upbit, Gate.io, Ethfinex, CoinExchange, Koinex and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.