Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded up 5.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 13th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be bought for approximately $15.94 or 0.00150627 BTC on exchanges including Instant Bitex, BitFlip, Koineks and Bleutrade. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 6.6% against the dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a total market capitalization of $279.15 million and approximately $20.06 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.14 or 0.00511691 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.47 or 0.00051703 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002790 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002475 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0626 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 26.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000279 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Profile
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Negocie Coins, Exmo, Korbit, HitBTC, Huobi, Kucoin, C2CX, Trade Satoshi, Upbit, TDAX, Bitfinex, Ovis, BitFlip, Graviex, BitMarket, Coinnest, Gate.io, OKEx, DSX, Bitlish, SouthXchange, Koineks, Vebitcoin, Instant Bitex, BitBay, QuadrigaCX, Bitsane, CEX.IO, Altcoin Trader, Braziliex, Indodax, Coinone, Exrates, Binance, Sistemkoin, Crex24, Bit-Z, Bitinka, Bittrex, Bithumb, Zebpay, YoBit and Bleutrade. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.