DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 19th. DigitalNote has a market capitalization of $7.34 million and approximately $146.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, DigitalNote has traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar. One DigitalNote coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $83.26 or 0.00785841 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00007357 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004317 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0859 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 29% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000420 BTC.
DigitalNote Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.