Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on July 19th. Lightning Bitcoin has a total market cap of $10.07 million and $3.90 million worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Lightning Bitcoin has traded down 17.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can now be purchased for about $2.61 or 0.00025088 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEgg, BtcTrade.im and ZB.COM.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $96.25 or 0.00924527 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00012080 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001140 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00014851 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003464 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Lightning Bitcoin
Lightning Bitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BtcTrade.im, ZB.COM and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lightning Bitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lightning Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.