Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on July 17th. One Tether token can now be purchased for $1.01 or 0.00010380 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, DragonEX, BitMart and Gate.io. During the last seven days, Tether has traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Tether has a total market cap of $4.00 billion and $27.70 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003216 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.49 or 0.00283311 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.09 or 0.01237446 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0809 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00024710 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.81 or 0.00111372 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002191 BTC.
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinut, IDAX, Bittrex, C2CX, Huobi, Instant Bitex, Bit-Z, ABCC, UEX, CoinTiger, HitBTC, OKEx, DragonEX, BTC-Alpha, Poloniex, Kraken, Trade By Trade, Exmo, Iquant, Kryptono, EXX, LBank, BigONE, BitForex, Sistemkoin, Gate.io, CoinEx, Binance, Upbit, TOPBTC, ChaoEX, Kucoin, B2BX, Cobinhood, CoinBene, ZB.COM, Bibox, Bitfinex, QBTC, OOOBTC, DigiFinex, BitMart, IDCM, Liqui, TDAX, FCoin, BtcTurk and MBAex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.