Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on July 17th. Ethereum Classic has a market cap of $642.11 million and approximately $620.42 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be bought for approximately $5.73 or 0.00059065 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, CoinEgg, ZB.COM and BigONE. In the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded 19.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $211.14 or 0.02175760 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001603 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
About Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinut, Bitfinex, Gate.io, Bithumb, ABCC, YoBit, CoinEx, Liquid, Korbit, C-CEX, QBTC, CoinEgg, Poloniex, Koineks, Coinone, Indodax, Instant Bitex, Coinroom, Huobi, FCoin, Upbit, Coinhub, Kucoin, ZB.COM, BTC Markets, C2CX, Exmo, OKEx, Gatehub, Binance, Coinsuper, BTC Trade UA, Bibox, Bitbns, CoinBene, BTC-Alpha, CoinTiger, Bittrex, Kraken, RightBTC, Bit-Z, ChaoEX, Exrates, OKCoin International, LBank, CoinExchange, Ovis, Bitsane, HBUS, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptomate, BtcTrade.im, EXX, BCEX, BitForex, BigONE, HitBTC, Coinnest, LiteBit.eu, Coinbase Pro, Crex24, CPDAX and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.