Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded down 14.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 16th. Litecoin Plus has a market cap of $45,465.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Litecoin Plus has traded 28.5% lower against the US dollar. One Litecoin Plus coin can now be purchased for $0.0187 or 0.00000198 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18,784.58 or 1.99036542 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0630 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 23.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00025230 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded down 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,434,291 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP. The official website for Litecoin Plus is litecoinplus.co.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Plus
Litecoin Plus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Plus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Litecoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.