Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded 29.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 11th. One Crypto Sports coin can now be bought for approximately $0.29 or 0.00002535 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. During the last week, Crypto Sports has traded 32.6% lower against the US dollar. Crypto Sports has a market cap of $426,222.00 and $181.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00009881 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000452 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001699 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002100 BTC.
Crypto Sports Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 1,668,093 coins and its circulating supply is 1,492,399 coins. Crypto Sports’ official website is www.crypto-sports.io. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Crypto Sports
Crypto Sports can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto Sports should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crypto Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.