Wowbit (CURRENCY:WWB) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 12th. One Wowbit token can now be bought for approximately $0.0137 or 0.00000172 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Wowbit has a market cap of $3.82 million and approximately $692,650.00 worth of Wowbit was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Wowbit has traded up 13.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001319 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Buying and Selling Wowbit
Wowbit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wowbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wowbit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wowbit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wowbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wowbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.