Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded up 1.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. Bitcoin Gold has a market capitalization of $456.29 million and $30.38 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be purchased for approximately $26.05 or 0.00321391 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TDAX, Binance, Exrates and QuadrigaCX. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded up 1.7% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $90.11 or 0.01111637 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.76 or 0.00132693 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00019775 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0960 or 0.00001181 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 18% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003899 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001111 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 48.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00001129 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Korbit, Braziliex, Koineks, Bithumb, Gate.io, Crex24, Huobi, Bittrex, Bleutrade, DSX, Sistemkoin, Coinone, Bit-Z, Bitfinex, TDAX, QuadrigaCX, SouthXchange, Altcoin Trader, YoBit, Bitinka, Vebitcoin, Exmo, Trade Satoshi, Exrates, OKEx, BitMarket, Upbit, Graviex, Negocie Coins, Ovis, CEX.IO, HitBTC, Coinnest, Binance, Zebpay, Bitlish, C2CX, BitBay, Kucoin, BitFlip, Indodax, Bitsane and Instant Bitex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.