Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. During the last week, Bitcloud has traded up 4.7% against the US dollar. One Bitcloud coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000045 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Bitcloud has a total market cap of $109,050.00 and $1.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded up 35% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 32.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 29,848,452 coins. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD. The official website for Bitcloud is bit-cloud.info. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcloud Coin Trading
Bitcloud can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcloud should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcloud using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.