The Abyss (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on May 26th. Over the last seven days, The Abyss has traded 19.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. The Abyss has a market capitalization of $2.30 million and $341,895.00 worth of The Abyss was traded on exchanges in the last day. One The Abyss token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0101 or 0.00000131 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, Sistemkoin, CoinExchange and Indodax.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $705.39 or 0.08840023 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00040152 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001586 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011812 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
The Abyss Token Profile
Buying and Selling The Abyss
The Abyss can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinExchange, YoBit, LATOKEN, DDEX, CoinBene, Sistemkoin, Hotbit, BitForex, HitBTC, Bilaxy, Indodax and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Abyss directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire The Abyss should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase The Abyss using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for The Abyss Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Abyss and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.