Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded 13% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. During the last week, Absolute has traded 14.1% lower against the dollar. One Absolute coin can now be bought for $0.0076 or 0.00000095 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Graviex. Absolute has a total market capitalization of $89,782.00 and $4,505.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $154.23 or 0.01934559 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00054316 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.51 or 0.00345065 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012903 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006992 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012750 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00009090 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005978 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 12,335,073 coins and its circulating supply is 11,822,105 coins. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Absolute’s official message board is forum.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Absolute is www.absolutecoin.net.
Absolute Coin Trading
Absolute can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Absolute should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Absolute using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.