Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 105% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 25th. Over the last week, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded up 146.6% against the US dollar. Red Pulse Phoenix has a total market cap of $25.25 million and approximately $450,869.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0304 or 0.00000379 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Bitbns, Binance and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001333 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000064 BTC.
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Profile
Buying and Selling Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bitbns, Coinrail, Binance and Switcheo Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse Phoenix should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.